- Approximately 16% to 20% of individuals experiencing homelessness are identified as having a diagnosable mental health or substance abuse disorder.
- For individuals experiencing homelessness, struggling with mental health or substance abuse issues, the additional stress of addressing employment, housing and other challenges can often hinder the recovery process or trigger a relapse.
- The Broward Partnership is licensed by the Department of Children and Families to provide mental health and substance abuse outpatient treatment, facilitated by our board-certified psychiatrist and Master’s-level therapists.
- The program offers solution-focused assessment, treatment planning, group and individual counseling, 12-step support groups, and therapeutic activities on topics such as psychotropic medication, substance abuse recovery, problem solving, HIV and sexually transmitted diseases.
- 163 adults received behavioral health services.
- 2,004 hours of counseling services were provided.
Funders & Partners
Florida Department of Children & Families
Publix Pharmacy Discount Prescription Program