Broward Partnership volunteers help enhance the services provided by staff and truly have an impact on the lives of each and every individual who comes through our doors.
Volunteers from all age groups, backgrounds, and abilities are encouraged to donate their time and talents to tasks such as:
- Cooking and serving meals
- Staffing the computer lab
- Sorting clothing donations
- Providing professional barber and beauty salon services
- Gardening and cleaning projects
- Teaching financial literacy classes, and other life lesson classes
- Plus many more!
Volunteers also make a tremendous impact off-site, whether by hosting donation drives for clothes, shoes, toiletries and books or lending a hand at fundraising events. The possibilities are almost endless!